We want the Mozak community to be a pleasant and safe place for all members. To ensure this, please follow these simple rules as you play and interact with other community members on the website.
Failure to follow these rules may result in kicking or banning from chat and suspension or deletion of your account depending on the severity and number of occurrences. A warning may or may not be given before action is taken, depending on severity. This is not a comprehensive list and we reserve the right to take action on a case-by-case basis.
Here are a few basic dos and don'ts:
- Do treat all community members with courtesy and respect.
- Do keep the conversations and levels you share PG-rated. Mozak’s community if full of a wide range of ages. Anything deemed offensive or obscene will not be tolerated.
- Do make friends and welcome newcomers.
- Do start discussions, if you wish, and remember to do so in a respectful manner.
- Do report posts that do not abide by one or more of the above guidelines.
- Do have a good time! Mozak is supposed to be challenging AND fun.
- Do not flame or attack fellow forum or chat room members. Name calling, personal attacks, and trolling are not tolerated. Along these lines, please do not engage users who are trolling.
- Do not post offensive or derogatory comments, including those of a racial, religious, or sexual nature. This includes not only messages in chat but your username, forum posts, and all other content on this page.
- Do not discuss or post links to inappropriate content (pornography, nudity, animal cruelty, racism, hacking, piracy, or sexism and images of extreme violence) anywhere, ever.
- Do not post links to pages advertising paid services or malicious websites.
- Do not post content that could be considered bumping, advertising, spam, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Do not impersonate or troll others with your posts, profile, or username.
- Do not try to obtain or post someone else's personal contact information - this is absolutely prohibited. Examples are home phone numbers, home addresses, and any unpublished e-mail addresses.
- Do not promote cheating, griefing, or exploits.
- Do not create new accounts to avoid the consequences of a ban, aka ‘ban dodging’, as it will result in the loss of your new account(s) and most likely your current one.
Your actions on the forums and in chat can affect your game account, depending on the nature and severity of the offense. It is possible to play Mozak and be banned from the chat and forums, but it probably won’t be as fun and you’ll miss out on helpful science information.
- Site Staff and Moderators reserve the right to edit any post or site content and to remove your ability to modify them in the future.
- Attacking moderators constantly or consistently over time will result in a ban.
- Moderators have to follow all community rules. If you have a problem with a moderator or feel you are being treated unfairly, please contact the Community Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don't start threads in the forums or feedback areas for this purpose.
- Remember we'll never ask you for your password! If anyone's asking for your password, they're likely up to no good.
Before restrictions are issued, the moderation team will make a best effort to issue a first warning for minor offenses. Further offenses will scale upward using a basic warning/kick/temp ban/ban model.
The team reserves the right to deviate from this model at any time, depending on the severity of the offense.
Updated August 2017.